Saturday, October 1, 2011

First post and Sexy Bridal Garters:)

I am so excited to be writing my first post on my I DO Memphis wedding blog. Its been an idea I've had for a while and finally its up! My friend Lindsey, author of the fabulous blog A Pillow Thought, designed my blog. I love it so much and hope you do too! This blog will be a mix of a lot of things, inspiration, photos, links, contests, vendors and more. Hope you drop by often and make my day by leaving a comment to let me know if you like it or not (okay maybe don't comment if you don't like it.lol)

I came across these sexy little garters on etsy and am in love! I photograph weddings here in memphis and I've never seen any lacy sexy garters out there.  I've mostly just seen the basic white ones, so when I found these, I knew I had to share!



Find where to get these cute things in Mabelicious Bridal's Etsy shop.  And maybe they could even work as a headband after the wedding, haha..Just a thought. Maybe your thighs aren't as big as mine;) Lots more posts to come:)

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea Kara! I love the name too! I am so excited to see all the upcoming posts!:)

    ReplyDelete