Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Updos

On my wedding day I knew what I wanted for my hair, but I hadn't done a "practice run". I was kind of naive to think that I was going to get exactly what I wanted from somebody I'd never met before. It wasn't horrible, but lets just say it looked almost nothing like the picture. I now wish I would have done a practice run and got it picture perfect before the big day. It is important to do this with your makeup artist as well, especially if you haven't worked with them before. I found these beautiful up dos on pinterest. Aren't they gorgeous? I love how the braids are now incorporated into so many styles now. So pretty! I know there are many talented hair stylists at Goulds Salon and if you are on a budget try Goulds Exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment